Skin Care Treatment
About the Procedure
Plasma Fibroblast is a non invasive skin tightening procedure that uses plasma to treat wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, sagging and dull skin by stimulating collagen production. Results will be noticeable immediately after treatment and will improve as skin heals.
Minor side effects include: bleeding or bruising, and scabbing up to 10 days after treatment. A burning sensation may occur. Swelling may occur.
- Do not go tanning (including spray tans) 2 weeks before treatment.
- Avoid any procedures that might interfere with fibroblast treatment (Botox, chemical peels, facelifts, fillers, etc.).
- Do not use Retin A or other facial acids for two weeks before undergoing fibroblast treatments.
- Do not get botox or any fillers 3 weeks before or prior to fibroblast treatment.
- Do not undergo any microneedling procedures for 3 weeks after fibroblast treatments.
- If the area is swollen, ice packs can be applied to the area. Be sure to cover skin with a cloth before placing the ice pack.
- To reduce swelling, sleep on your back with you head elevated.
- Do not apply makeup
- Avoid heat and steam for 48 hours after treatment as this can make inflammation worse.
- Do NOT run treated area under hot shower for the first 4 days after treatment. This can increase swelling.
- Do not swim.
- Keep area free of any shower gels, hair products etc as the area is healing. These can cause irritation and inflammation of the area. If the treated area comes into contact with any of these items, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wait 24 hours before cleansing the treated area. Use room temperature water and your fingers. Do NOT use wash cloths or attempt to rub, brush or exfoliate the area. Pat dry with a clean tissue.
- Do not exercise or sweat excessively for 48 hours after treatment
- Do not sunbathe or an for 10-12 weeks post treatment
- Do not undergo any other facial treatments immediately after plasma fibroblasting treatments.
- Do not wax the area for 21 days after treatment
It is normal to experience redness, swelling, tight and dry skin after treatment.
- Small, dot-like scabbing will occur, and you may experience clear fluid coming from the wound. This is normal.
- Do NOT pick at scabs or crust of as this delays the healing process and can cause discoloration of the skin.
Ready to Book or Sign Up for a Class?