Creative Touch Beauty
Frequently Asked Questions
Some permanent makeup solutions require more than one session, but as a general rule microbladed eyebrows last 1 to 2 years, before it requires a touch up. Permanent lips and eyeliner usually last 3 to 5 years. Permanent makeup will last longer for some and not as long for others due most importantly to lifestyle, health, and skin type. Follow our instructions for best results.x
Yes, we follow strict sanitation and sterilization guides and are SPCP certfied. It is each clients responsibility to follow the pre-procedure and aftercare instructions provided by our technicians and on the website.
With the topical anesthetics available to us today, discomfort is very minimal and most client report little to no pain.
We have three different price options per procedure, depending on the level of expertise of the microblading and permanent makeup artist you select. Please visit particular service page for the full list of procedures and their corresponding cost.
Microblading and permanent makeup procedures ofter require followup touch-up appointments. The touch-up appointment is a fine tuning session to make any adjustments that may be needed or desired to the shape, fullness, and color.
Each procedure has a different cost for touch-ups, please visit service page for the full list of touch-up prices.
Everyone and anyone who can identify with one any one of the following:
- Poor vision or can’t see well enough to apply your makeup anymore.
- Allergies to topical makeup or skin sensitivities.
- People who wear contact lenses.
- An unsteady hand or poor motor skills due to Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, or stroke survivors.
- Loss of hair due to thinning or scars.
- People with busy lifestyles and hectic work schedules who want to look their best all day long without having to stop, check, and reapply their makeup due to smudging or smearing. Those of you whom after a busy day want to look great for your evening without having to do a thing.
- People who enjoy activities like working out at the gym, yoga, swimming, boating, hiking, biking, tennis, camping, etc., that are concerned with their eyebrows or makeup coming off. Some people even avoid activities such as these because of that concern. Through permanent makeup, I can give you the personal freedom you need to go do the activities you enjoy and look great doing it.
- People who have albinism. I have worked on many clients with this condition and the difference color and definition can make with permanent makeup is remarkable.
- People suffering from Trichotillomania. I have found this disorder to be prevalent mostly in young to middle-aged women. To those of you who struggle with this disorder, I can help you. I know at times it is worse than at other times. With permanent makeup, even during those stressful times, your eyebrows and lash line can look natural and defined. Just knowing your eyebrows and lash line are going to be there despite what you may be going through will give you a great sense of peace and make life a whole lot easier.
- Women who have had reconstruction breast surgery and now want their areolas tattooed. Woman who have had breast augmentation or a breast lift and were left with scars around their areolas. Women who suffer from mastitis. Areolas can be tattooed on beautifully and artistically. They can look very real and virtually impossible to tell the difference. My areolas and I have fooled a lot of people
Permanent makeup can help many different people on many different levels or it can simply give you a few extra minutes in the morning (for some of you…many extra minutes in the morning). For some, I am making a real difference and changing lives and for others it is a luxury and a matter of convenience. No matter what your reason for choosing permanent makeup…I will make sure it is one of the best decisions you have ever made for yourself.
- Ever had permanent makeup on your eyebrows before (We do not work on anyone with previous permanent makeup on their brows-No Exceptions).
- Pregnant, nursing, or trying to get pregnant. Must wait 6 months after delivery & 6 months after nursing (no exceptions).
- Any scars or experienced any head trauma in the brow area.
- Heart Conditions/Pace Maker/Defibrillator (no exceptions).
- If you are any of these medications, you will bleed and the pigment WILL NOT retain: Triflusal (Disgren), Clopidogrel (Plavix), Prasugrel (Effient), Ticagrelor (Brilinta), Ticlopidine (Ticlid), Cilostazol (Pletal), Vorapaxar (Zontivity), Dipyridamole (Persantine), Coumadin, Pradaxia (dibigatran), Xarelto (rivaraxaban), Eliquis (apixaban), Savaysa (edoxaban).
- Surgical Forehead/Brow lift (Scar tissue will prevent proper healing).
- Trichotillomania (Compulsive pulling of body hair, due to constant pulling, scar tissue is prominent and pigment will not heal properly)
- Shingles – Have EVER had shingles on your face (No exceptions…PMU will not be performed as the procedure could cause a flare up).
- Eczema, Psoriasis or Dermatitis in or around the brow area (Constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin).
- Oily or severely oily skin (The hair strokes will appear more blended, solid or not retain at all).
- Large pores on your forehead & in the brow area (Pigment will blur/blend in large pores looking powdered).
- Hemophilia-Bleeding Disorder.
- Menopause (Considered). If you have hot flashes during the procedure, the pigment will not retain and we will have to interrupt the procedure. (You will be required to sign and addendum prior to procedure).
- If your body runs hot.
- Platelet Disorders-Aggregation Disorders. An aggregation disorder is when platelets do not bind with fibrinogen and other proteins in order to stick to other platelets. As a result the platelets cannot form a plug to stop the bleeding from a damaged blood vessel.
- Moles/raised areas in or around the brow area (pigment will not be put into anything raised).
- Piercing in the brow area (Scars can cause the pigment to migrate).
- Deep wrinkles in the brow area (The Hair Strokes will not lay properly in the creases, giving the brow an uneven look).
- Hair transplant for your eyebrows (Pigment will not take in the scar tissue where the plugs were placed).
- Thyroid condition and taking medication for this condition (Hypo, Hyper Thyroidism, Graves Disease, Hashimotos).
- Rosacea (severe reddening of the face).
- Fitzpatrick Skin types 1 (red heads/white skin/light eyes). Due to hypersensitivity the skin does not take the pigment well.
- On Accutane (acne medicine) within the last year.
- Auto Immune Disorder of any kind (MS, RA, Lupus or the like). Due to the medicines to treat these diseases, pigment will not retain.
- List medicines currently taking including all vitamins. (NO FISH OIL 2 WEEKS PRIOR).
- MRSA (can be very contagious).
- Extremely Thin skin (Transparent or Translucent or very vascular).
- Frequent Exercise (5-7 days per week). Due to the frequent production of sweat(salt), the pigment WILL NOT retain, fade very quickly, appear blurred or change in color.
THESE CONTRAINDICATIONS CAN ALSO PRESENT LATER IN LIFE. FUTURE PROCEDURES MAY NOT BE PERFORMED.
Procell’s Micro-Channeling system is a “lunch-time” treatment that transforms the look and feel of damaged skin to a smoother, and healthier looking skin. During the treatment, very small micro-needles penetrate the upper layers of your skin creating small, micro-injuries. These micro-injuries stimulate a natural healing response, which leads to the creation of new collagen. Over the course of several treatments, this repetitive healing process can create a new layer of collagen that can improve the overall appearance of your skin.
VibraDermabrasion is a unique treatment that gently exfoliates the upper layers of the skin. The Vibra-Derm paddle moves rapidly against the surface of the skin, exfoliating skin cells leaving your skin looking clean and refreshed.
MicroChanneling and VibraDermabrasion can be used anywhere on the face and body where skin imperfections are located. Treatments can smooth out imperfections and improve the surface texture of your skin. Your skin will appear cleaner and healthier after a series of treatments.
Most patients report warmth or minor skin pricks as the treatment is delivered. Many find the treatment relaxing and comfortable. Most patients can tolerate superficial treatments without any topical anesthetic. For deeper treatments or more comprehensive coverage, you should speak with your treatment provider about a topical anesthetic.
It is recommended to avoid sun exposure for 48 hours in advance of your treatment. Remove all makeup and skin moisturizers from the surface of your skin before treatment.
Most patients experience a mild redness following treatment. This varies widely based on the patient and skin type. Redness can last from 60-90 minutes. Apply makeup after 90 minutes. More aggressive treatments will extend recovery periods. You may apply makeup to the treated area one hour after treatment and return to normal activities.
Everyone is different is terms of their needs and expectations. Speak to your practitioner about your expectations and be patient, as the best results are usually seen after a series of treatments. No need to be concerned, Micro-Channeling treatments are very safe and side effects are uncommon.
Micro-Needling treatments are very safe and side effects are uncommon. There is relatively little risk in Micro-Needling treatments when being performed by knowledgeable skincare professionals. Micro-Needling has also been shown to be safe to use on all skin types.
- Less Spots & Freckles
- Splendid, Radiant Skin.
- Even Skin Tone
- Less Skin Discoloration
The Biggest advantage of this treatment is how long it lasts. After your course of treatment, the treatment results can last as long as four months. The treatment is safe, and the BB serum is free of parabens, aromas, alcohol, and allergens.
BB Glow is viewed as a type of semi-permanent makeup. with suitable number of treatments and right after care the outcome will last up to half a year. Like with other treatments in the beauty industry, BB glow results are cumulative, which means with every treatment package you will see the outcome lasting longer and you will require fewer treatments at a time.
Most people will need at least 2 treatments to achieve their desired result. Depending on the skin coverage you are going for, or the intensity of the flaw that is being covered up.
It is normal to experience redness, swelling, tight and dry skin after treatment.
- Small, dot-like scabbing will occur, and you may experience clear fluid coming from the wound. This is normal.
- Do NOT pick at scabs or crust of as this delays the healing process and can cause discoloration of the skin.
- If the area is swollen, ice packs can be applied to the area. Be sure to cover skin with a cloth before placing the ice pack.
- To reduce swelling, sleep on your back with you head elevated.
- Do not apply makeup
- Avoid heat and steam for 48 hours after treatment as this can make inflammation worse.
- Do NOT run treated area under hot shower for the first 4 days after treatment. This can increase swelling.
- Do not swim.
- Keep area free of any shower gels, hair products etc as the area is healing. These can cause irritation and inflammation of the area. If the treated area comes into contact with any of these items, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wait 24 hours before cleansing the treated area. Use room temperature water and your fingers. Do NOT use wash cloths or attempt to rub, brush or exfoliate the area. Pat dry with a clean tissue.
- Do not exercise or sweat excessively for 48 hours after treatment
- Do not sunbathe or an for 10-12 weeks post treatment
- Do not undergo any other facial treatments immediately after plasma fibroblasting treatments.
- Do not wax the area for 21 days after treatment
- Do not go tanning (including spray tans) 2 weeks before treatment.
- Avoid any procedures that might interfere with fibroblast treatment (Botox, chemical peels, facelifts, fillers, etc.).
- Do not use Retin A or other facial acids for two weeks before undergoing fibroblast treatments.
- Do not get botox or any fillers 3 weeks before or prior to fibroblast treatment.
- Do not undergo any microneedling procedures for 3 weeks after fibroblast treatments.
Ready to Book or Sign Up for a Class?