Fuller, More defined
Permanent Lip Color
About the Procedure
Full Color Lips
This permanent lip color procedure will enhance your lip color and create fuller, more defined lips. Clients can pick shade they desire – from colors that can match their favorite lipstick to neutral shades for a natural look. If natural color is used for this procedure, lipstick color can still be applied to prevent permanent lip color from bleeding. When a vivid color is applied, subtle lip gloss is needed to enhance the lips.
This permanent lip color procedure defines the shape and shade of your lips. Clients can choose from light lip line for natural outlook or dark lip line for a more dramatic look. Clients will consult with Michelle and her staff to create perfect, symmetrical lip line that has natural outer edge.
Fabulous Lipcolor (1 Session) Usually require 2 to 3 visits and preparation is required
Some permanent makeup solutions require more than one session, but as a general rule microbladed eyebrows last 1 to 2 years, before it requires a touch up. Permanent lips and eyeliner usually last 3 to 5 years. Permanent makeup will last longer for some and not as long for others due most importantly to lifestyle, health, and skin type. Follow our instructions for best results.x
Yes, we follow strict sanitation and sterilization guides and are SPCP certfied. It is each clients responsibility to follow the pre-procedure and aftercare instructions provided by our technicians and on the website.
With the topical anesthetics available to us today, discomfort is very minimal and most client report little to no pain.
We have three different price options per procedure, depending on the level of expertise of the microblading and permanent makeup artist you select. Please visit particular service page for the full list of procedures and their corresponding cost.
Microblading and permanent makeup procedures ofter require followup touch-up appointments. The touch-up appointment is a fine tuning session to make any adjustments that may be needed or desired to the shape, fullness, and color.
Each procedure has a different cost for touch-ups, please visit service page for the full list of touch-up prices.
Everyone and anyone who can identify with one any one of the following:
- Poor vision or can’t see well enough to apply your makeup anymore.
- Allergies to topical makeup or skin sensitivities.
- People who wear contact lenses.
- An unsteady hand or poor motor skills due to Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, or stroke survivors.
- Loss of hair due to thinning or scars.
- People with busy lifestyles and hectic work schedules who want to look their best all day long without having to stop, check, and reapply their makeup due to smudging or smearing. Those of you whom after a busy day want to look great for your evening without having to do a thing.
- People who enjoy activities like working out at the gym, yoga, swimming, boating, hiking, biking, tennis, camping, etc., that are concerned with their eyebrows or makeup coming off. Some people even avoid activities such as these because of that concern. Through permanent makeup, I can give you the personal freedom you need to go do the activities you enjoy and look great doing it.
- People who have albinism. I have worked on many clients with this condition and the difference color and definition can make with permanent makeup is remarkable.
- People suffering from Trichotillomania. I have found this disorder to be prevalent mostly in young to middle-aged women. To those of you who struggle with this disorder, I can help you. I know at times it is worse than at other times. With permanent makeup, even during those stressful times, your eyebrows and lash line can look natural and defined. Just knowing your eyebrows and lash line are going to be there despite what you may be going through will give you a great sense of peace and make life a whole lot easier.
- Women who have had reconstruction breast surgery and now want their areolas tattooed. Woman who have had breast augmentation or a breast lift and were left with scars around their areolas. Women who suffer from mastitis. Areolas can be tattooed on beautifully and artistically. They can look very real and virtually impossible to tell the difference. My areolas and I have fooled a lot of people
Permanent makeup can help many different people on many different levels or it can simply give you a few extra minutes in the morning (for some of you…many extra minutes in the morning). For some, I am making a real difference and changing lives and for others it is a luxury and a matter of convenience. No matter what your reason for choosing permanent makeup…I will make sure it is one of the best decisions you have ever made for yourself.
- Ever had permanent makeup on your eyebrows before (We do not work on anyone with previous permanent makeup on their brows-No Exceptions).
- Pregnant, nursing, or trying to get pregnant. Must wait 6 months after delivery & 6 months after nursing (no exceptions).
- Any scars or experienced any head trauma in the brow area.
- Heart Conditions/Pace Maker/Defibrillator (no exceptions).
- If you are any of these medications, you will bleed and the pigment WILL NOT retain: Triflusal (Disgren), Clopidogrel (Plavix), Prasugrel (Effient), Ticagrelor (Brilinta), Ticlopidine (Ticlid), Cilostazol (Pletal), Vorapaxar (Zontivity), Dipyridamole (Persantine), Coumadin, Pradaxia (dibigatran), Xarelto (rivaraxaban), Eliquis (apixaban), Savaysa (edoxaban).
- Surgical Forehead/Brow lift (Scar tissue will prevent proper healing).
- Trichotillomania (Compulsive pulling of body hair, due to constant pulling, scar tissue is prominent and pigment will not heal properly)
- Shingles – Have EVER had shingles on your face (No exceptions…PMU will not be performed as the procedure could cause a flare up).
- Eczema, Psoriasis or Dermatitis in or around the brow area (Constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin).
- Oily or severely oily skin (The hair strokes will appear more blended, solid or not retain at all).
- Large pores on your forehead & in the brow area (Pigment will blur/blend in large pores looking powdered).
- Hemophilia-Bleeding Disorder.
- Menopause (Considered). If you have hot flashes during the procedure, the pigment will not retain and we will have to interrupt the procedure. (You will be required to sign and addendum prior to procedure).
- If your body runs hot.
- Platelet Disorders-Aggregation Disorders. An aggregation disorder is when platelets do not bind with fibrinogen and other proteins in order to stick to other platelets. As a result the platelets cannot form a plug to stop the bleeding from a damaged blood vessel.
- Moles/raised areas in or around the brow area (pigment will not be put into anything raised).
- Piercing in the brow area (Scars can cause the pigment to migrate).
- Deep wrinkles in the brow area (The Hair Strokes will not lay properly in the creases, giving the brow an uneven look).
- Hair transplant for your eyebrows (Pigment will not take in the scar tissue where the plugs were placed).
- Thyroid condition and taking medication for this condition (Hypo, Hyper Thyroidism, Graves Disease, Hashimotos).
- Rosacea (severe reddening of the face).
- Fitzpatrick Skin types 1 (red heads/white skin/light eyes). Due to hypersensitivity the skin does not take the pigment well.
- On Accutane (acne medicine) within the last year.
- Auto Immune Disorder of any kind (MS, RA, Lupus or the like). Due to the medicines to treat these diseases, pigment will not retain.
- List medicines currently taking including all vitamins. (NO FISH OIL 2 WEEKS PRIOR).
- MRSA (can be very contagious).
- Extremely Thin skin (Transparent or Translucent or very vascular).
- Frequent Exercise (5-7 days per week). Due to the frequent production of sweat(salt), the pigment WILL NOT retain, fade very quickly, appear blurred or change in color.
THESE CONTRAINDICATIONS CAN ALSO PRESENT LATER IN LIFE. FUTURE PROCEDURES MAY NOT BE PERFORMED.
Learn all about what you will require before taking the permanent lip color procedure. Follow the link below and check out downloadable forms and Pre-Procedure information.
Proper care following your procedure is necessary to achieve the best results. Keep in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of color is to be expected. This is the purpose of the touch-up visit. Please review the following directions and refer to them as necessary. If during your healing process you have any questions or concerns, please contact your technician. For full list of Aftercare visit after care page.
Ready to Book an Appointment?